What to do Two Weeks Before the USMLE Step 1 and That’s What I Call High Yield: Biochemistry | ITB Audio Blog (powered by MedSchoolTutors)
InsideTheBoards Audio Blog (powered by MedSchoolTutors)
Another feature in our Audio Blog series where we take posts from The MedSchoolTutors Blog (the very best blog for medical school) and record them for on-the-go learning. We're focusing on articles that cover question breakdowns, examination and study advice, and those related to mental wellbeing and wellness during medical school.
Today's episode features two articles
InsideTheBoards Study Smarter Podcast
ITB Audio Qbank and iOS Beta App
To get started, first, create a Boardsinsider Account on our website insidetheboards.com
- All of our podcasts in one place organized into playlists for easy studying (also with less ads and exclusive content)
- Mindfulness meditations designed specifically for medical students
- A monthly offering of high yield content (questions dissections, audio qbank samples) available only on our mobile app.
Subscribe to an ITB premium account and get additional features
- Access to 500+ audio optimized board style practice questions in our Audio Qbank. The Step 1 version is powered by Exam Circle and the Step 2 Version is powered by OnlineMedEd. New questions added each month.
- High Yield Pharmacology (powered by Lecturio) with 100 of the top pharm questions you need to know for both Step 1 and Step 2
- Audio Flashcards (coming soon)
Our audio qbank is THE PERFECT companion for studying for the boards on the go. And we're adding content and improving it all the time.
Learn more about the Audio Qbank by InsideTheBoards mobile app here
InsideTheBoards is not affiliated with the NBME, USMLE, COMLEX, NBOME or any professional licensing body. InsideTheBoards fully adheres to the policies on irregular conduct outlined by the aforementioned credentialing bodies.
Music: "King Jeff and His Apprentice Bart". DJ Beezo, aka Augustine Beeman (used with permission). Follow the artist at https://soundcloud.com/dj-beezo
Thanks to ZDoggMD, er... Doc Vader for providing the fun intro blurb. Check out the medical hilarities of Doc Vader and learn about Health 3.0 here.