“Ask for Help (online)” with Sahil Mehta from MedSchoolCoach (plus bonus MedSchoolCoach minute: Why Try Virtual Tutoring?) | Best of the ITB Podcast
This is a "best of" episode of the ITB podcast, a rebroadcast of our with MedSchoolCoach founder, Sahil Mehta. We dissect a practice question related to urinary retention and cover what MSC does to help students prepare for their boards exams and medical school coursework.
MedSchoolCoach Minute and offer for ITB listeners
In today's MedSchoolCoach minute we discuss the two types of students who benefit most from tutoring. Go to medschoolcoach.com/itb and use the offer code "ITB&MSC" when you sign up to take advantage of 10% off MSC's coaching and tutoring service.
InsideTheBoards Study Smarter Series for the USMLE Step 1 and COMLEX Level 1
ITB Audio Qbank and iOS Beta App
To get started, first, create a Boardsinsider Account on our website insidetheboards.com
- All of our podcasts in one place organized into playlists for easy studying (also with less ads and exclusive content)
- Mindfulness meditations designed specifically for medical students
- A monthly offering of high yield content (questions dissections, audio qbank samples) available only on our mobile app.
Subscribe to an ITB premium account and get additional features
- Access to 500+ audio optimized board style practice questions in our Audio Qbank. The Step 1 version is powered by Exam Circle and the Step 2 Version is powered by OnlineMedEd. New questions added each month.
- High Yield Pharmacology (powered by Lecturio) with 100 of the top pharm questions you need to know for both Step 1 and Step 2
- Audio Flashcards (coming soon)
Our audio qbank is THE PERFECT companion for studying for the boards on the go. And we're adding content and improving it all the time.
Learn more about the Audio Qbank by InsideTheBoards mobile app here
InsideTheBoards is not affiliated with the NBME, USMLE, COMLEX, NBOME or any professional licensing body. InsideTheBoards fully adheres to the policies on irregular conduct outlined by the aforementioned credentialing bodies.
Music: "The Last Garrison" Enter Shikari "The Mindsweep" used with permission.