In this episode, we interview a mysterious and special guest, primordial Redittor, Amreet Sidhu aka the Brosencephalon to discuss flashcards as a learning tool and to cover some high yield cardiology questions provided by our friends from Osmosis. Amreet is the creator of the acclaimed "Bros Deck" for the Anki flashcard platform and a medicine sub-Reddit celebrity. And fun fact, his work has been incorporated into the flashcard portion of the Osmosis platform. So check out Osmosis.org to take advantage of the "Netflix" of medical education. And stay tuned for brosencephalon.com to go live. Meanwhile, follow Amreet on Twitter @brosencephalon.
ITB Audio Qbank and iOS Beta App
To get started, first, create a Boardsinsider Account on our website insidetheboards.com
- All of our podcasts in one place organized into playlists for easy studying (also with less ads and exclusive content)
- Mindfulness meditations designed specifically for medical students
- A monthly offering of high yield content (questions dissections, audio qbank samples) available only on our mobile app.
Subscribe to an ITB premium account and get additional features
- Access to 500+ audio optimized board style practice questions in our Audio Qbank. The Step 1 version is powered by Exam Circle and the Step 2 Version is powered by OnlineMedEd. New questions added each month.
- High Yield Pharmacology (powered by Lecturio) with 100 of the top pharm questions you need to know for both Step 1 and Step 2
- Audio Flashcards (coming soon)
Our audio qbank is THE PERFECT companion for studying for the boards on the go. And we're adding content and improving it all the time.
Learn more about the Audio Qbank by InsideTheBoards mobile app here