In this episode Patrick interviews Eli Freiman a tutor for MedSchoolTutors and Pediatrics resident. Eli helps deconstruct some practice USMLE Step 1 and COMLEX Level 1 Hematology questions (provided by the fine folks at Osmosis). Check out MedSchoolTutors to get personalized one on one instruction for medical school and the board exams.
Review the podcast on iTunes or wherever you get your podcast or share with your medical friends via social media to help us spread the word! Plus, you'll be entered to win a $50 Amazon gift card. Just send your screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org
ITB Audio Qbank and iOS Beta App
To get started, first, create a Boardsinsider Account on our website insidetheboards.com
- All of our podcasts in one place organized into playlists for easy studying (also with less ads and exclusive content)
- Mindfulness meditations designed specifically for medical students
- A monthly offering of high yield content (questions dissections, audio qbank samples) available only on our mobile app.
Subscribe to an ITB premium account and get additional features
- Access to 500+ audio optimized board style practice questions in our Audio Qbank. The Step 1 version is powered by Exam Circle and the Step 2 Version is powered by OnlineMedEd. New questions added each month.
- High Yield Pharmacology (powered by Lecturio) with 100 of the top pharm questions you need to know for both Step 1 and Step 2
- Audio Flashcards (coming soon)
Our audio qbank is THE PERFECT companion for studying for the boards on the go. And we're adding content and improving it all the time.
Learn more about the Audio Qbank by InsideTheBoards mobile app here