Immunology: The 20-min Immune Response with Ken Rosenthal author of Rapid Review Microbiology & Immunology | Study Smarter Series Episode 6
Study Smarter, Not Harder by listening to this episode of InsideTheBoards where we go through Dr. Rosenthal's "The Twenty Minute Immune Response" (see screencast at InsideTheBoards.com) and dissect some immunology questions from Osmosis's database of high yield USMLE Step 1/COMLEX Level 1 practice questions. Music courtesy of Two O'Clock Courage "The Valentine Blast Furnace" (used with permission).
With the ITB Study Smarter Bundle, you can get 2-months of Osmosis and Physeo along with a seat in MedQuest's Live-Online Cramathon for Step 1/Level 1 on May 7th with Conrad Fischer plus (Bonus!) 2-weeks access to MedQuest's pharmacology Qbank and beta access to ITB's all-audio Qbank (rolling out in May 2017). Go to insidetheboards.com for details. Save even more with discount code "podcast" for an additional $20 dollars off. Sale ends April 16, 2017.
ITB Audio Qbank and iOS Beta App
To get started, first, create a Boardsinsider Account on our website insidetheboards.com
- All of our podcasts in one place organized into playlists for easy studying (also with less ads and exclusive content)
- Mindfulness meditations designed specifically for medical students
- A monthly offering of high yield content (questions dissections, audio qbank samples) available only on our mobile app.
Subscribe to an ITB premium account and get additional features
- Access to 500+ audio optimized board style practice questions in our Audio Qbank. The Step 1 version is powered by Exam Circle and the Step 2 Version is powered by OnlineMedEd. New questions added each month.
- High Yield Pharmacology (powered by Lecturio) with 100 of the top pharm questions you need to know for both Step 1 and Step 2
- Audio Flashcards (coming soon)
Our audio qbank is THE PERFECT companion for studying for the boards on the go. And we're adding content and improving it all the time.
Learn more about the Audio Qbank by InsideTheBoards mobile app here