Here's an excerpt from USMLE Step 1 Success Stories by Physeo, a new podcast that gives you a look inside the playbooks of those who reached their goals on their USMLE Step 1 exam. It's got everything a first or second year medical student could want: inspiration, practical tips, advice on long term and short term strategies for USMLE Step 1 or COMLEX Level 1 prep, plus... it's free ;)
During this 1st episode Michael and Rhett, Physeo's medical student co-founders, interview Pete Sundwall, a 1st year Family Medicine Resident from Coeur d'Alene, ID. He attended the University of Utah. He shares about his simple, straight forward strategy and routines to be successful through Step 1.
Physiology by Physeo (An InsideTheBoards Podcast)
You can also check out ITB's high-yield physiology podcast for first and second year medical students. It's called Physiology by Physeo (An InsideTheBoards Podcast) hosted by our own Greg Rodden. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts so you know when the new episodes drop. You can also listen to Physiology by Physeo on Podbean and Spotify. Subscribe to it now!
InsideTheBoards Study Smarter Podcast
Check out the ITB Study Smarter Series Podcast channel. Go to bit.ly/ITBpodcasts or just click here to check it out on iTunes. We're wrapping up our USMLE Step 1 Study Smarter Series, the best, free audio resource for USMLE Step 1 prep.
ITB Audio Qbank and iOS Beta App
To get started, first, create a Boardsinsider Account on our website insidetheboards.com
- All of our podcasts in one place organized into playlists for easy studying (also with less ads and exclusive content)
- Mindfulness meditations designed specifically for medical students
- A monthly offering of high yield content (questions dissections, audio qbank samples) available only on our mobile app.
Subscribe to an ITB premium account and get additional features
- Access to 500+ audio optimized board style practice questions in our Audio Qbank. The Step 1 version is powered by Exam Circle and the Step 2 Version is powered by OnlineMedEd. New questions added each month.
- High Yield Pharmacology (powered by Lecturio) with 100 of the top pharm questions you need to know for both Step 1 and Step 2
- Audio Flashcards (coming soon)
Our audio qbank is THE PERFECT companion for studying for the boards on the go. And we're adding content and improving it all the time.
Learn more about the Audio Qbank by InsideTheBoards mobile app here
InsideTheBoards is not affiliated with the NBME, USMLE, COMLEX, NBOME or any professional licensing body. InsideTheBoards fully adheres to the policies on irregular conduct outlined by the aforementioned credentialing bodies.