ITB Exam Strategy Advice: STATMed Lessons
Premium Subscribers: This is a collection of our STATMed Lessons. It's one big file, so listen through. The topics cover:
1) Why are some people bad test-takers?
2) The problem with doing volumes of questions but not improving
3) Common specific test-taking issue: “I always narrow down to two and always pick the wrong one”
4) Common test-taking issue: certain mistakes people make when reading a vignette. "The pointy edge."
5) Common test-taking issue: The Bad Slash…
6) Can you improve test performance with strategy?