Osteopathy for MDs plus COMLEX vs. USMLE (or Both?) with Greg Rodden from the Med School Phys Podcast
In this episode, Stewart interviews Med School Phys host and 3rd year osteopathic medical student, Greg Rodden. They discuss strategy for the COMLEX vs. strategy for the USMLE and also provide an overview and introduction to osteopathic manipulative medicine for MD students/doctors. It's a fascinating dicussion, especially for the allopaths among us, who might not know much about this important part of their osteopathic colleague's education.
2018 Study Smarter Series for the USMLE Step 1 & COMLEX Level 1
We're launching the 2018 Study Smarter Series for the USMLE Step 1 & COMLEX Level 1 on a new channel. So search iTunes for the "InsideTheBoards Study Smarter Series" to listen to all the content or checkout https://itbstudysmarter.podbean.com/. Over there you can hear our first Study Smarter episode with Greg Rodden from the Med School Phys Podcast and ITB's own Stewart Bryant (@ITBPodcaster on Twitter) discussing some high-yield Cardio questions as well as our newest feature segment "STATMed Lessons" with STATMed Learning's Ryan Orwig, whom we'll be featuring throughout the Study Smarter Series to offer some practical tips and tricks related to exam and board prep strategy.
ITB Audio Qbank and iOS Beta App
To get started, first, create a Boardsinsider Account on our website insidetheboards.com
- All of our podcasts in one place organized into playlists for easy studying (also with less ads and exclusive content)
- Mindfulness meditations designed specifically for medical students
- A monthly offering of high yield content (questions dissections, audio qbank samples) available only on our mobile app.
Subscribe to an ITB premium account and get additional features
- Access to 500+ audio optimized board style practice questions in our Audio Qbank. The Step 1 version is powered by Exam Circle and the Step 2 Version is powered by OnlineMedEd. New questions added each month.
- High Yield Pharmacology (powered by Lecturio) with 100 of the top pharm questions you need to know for both Step 1 and Step 2
- Audio Flashcards (coming soon)
Our audio qbank is THE PERFECT companion for studying for the boards on the go. And we're adding content and improving it all the time.
Learn more about the Audio Qbank by InsideTheBoards mobile app here
Content courtesy of Osmosis. Questions have been optimized and edited for audio consumption. Copyright Osmosis. Original version may be found at the appropriate topic heading at https://open.osmosis.org/topics