In this episode, we finish discussing a USMLE Step 1 and COMLEX Level 1 Pathology question provided by Lecturio with Robert Patterson a Pathology resident in New York and question writer for Lecturio.
Followed by our interview with Stefan Wisbauer - the managing director of Lecturio. Stefan describes how Lecturio can provide a one stop resource for all walks of medical school life. Lecturio optimizes online learning with a combination of videos, questions, diagrams, and reading material for MCAT, Step 1, and Step 2 material. Use the code "ITB20" for a 20% discount when signing up for Lecturio.
Hurry and sign up for ITB's All-Audio Question Bank at patreon.com/insidetheboards
Get beta access for the QBank by becoming a patron by JULY 1st! TOMORROW!
We're putting together a beta group of 25 first/second year med students and 25 third years to help us make the best all audio resource for med school. Visit patreon.com/insidetheboards for more details.
ITB Audio Qbank and iOS Beta App
To get started, first, create a Boardsinsider Account on our website insidetheboards.com
- All of our podcasts in one place organized into playlists for easy studying (also with less ads and exclusive content)
- Mindfulness meditations designed specifically for medical students
- A monthly offering of high yield content (questions dissections, audio qbank samples) available only on our mobile app.
Subscribe to an ITB premium account and get additional features
- Access to 500+ audio optimized board style practice questions in our Audio Qbank. The Step 1 version is powered by Exam Circle and the Step 2 Version is powered by OnlineMedEd. New questions added each month.
- High Yield Pharmacology (powered by Lecturio) with 100 of the top pharm questions you need to know for both Step 1 and Step 2
- Audio Flashcards (coming soon)
Our audio qbank is THE PERFECT companion for studying for the boards on the go. And we're adding content and improving it all the time.
Learn more about the Audio Qbank by InsideTheBoards mobile app here