In this episode, Patrick and Stewart discuss how changing study habits can help you get a better handle on your coursework and clerkship material. This episode is sponsored by Firecracker, who provided some renal questions to serve as a basis for discussion. You can get a free trial or take part in Firecracker's holiday sale by going to the link firecracker.me/purchase/ITB. Plus, Patrick and Stewart provide some personal updates and upcoming plans for both the ITB podcast and ITB's All-Audio Qbank.
ITB Audio Qbank and iOS Beta App
To get started, first, create a Boardsinsider Account on our website insidetheboards.com
- All of our podcasts in one place organized into playlists for easy studying (also with less ads and exclusive content)
- Mindfulness meditations designed specifically for medical students
- A monthly offering of high yield content (questions dissections, audio qbank samples) available only on our mobile app.
Subscribe to an ITB premium account and get additional features
- Access to 500+ audio optimized board style practice questions in our Audio Qbank. The Step 1 version is powered by Exam Circle and the Step 2 Version is powered by OnlineMedEd. New questions added each month.
- High Yield Pharmacology (powered by Lecturio) with 100 of the top pharm questions you need to know for both Step 1 and Step 2
- Audio Flashcards (coming soon)
Our audio qbank is THE PERFECT companion for studying for the boards on the go. And we're adding content and improving it all the time.
Learn more about the Audio Qbank by InsideTheBoards mobile app here