This episode is half of a two part show on lung stuff featuring Dr. Ted O'Connell, ITB's Chief Content Officer, and author of USMLE Step 2 Secrets and Crush Step 1. Check out the other half of this episode (the left lung, get it?) on our Study Smarter podcast.
InsideTheBoards Study Smarter Podcast
Check out the ITB Study Smarter Series Podcast channel. Go to bit.ly/ITBpodcasts or just click here to check it out on iTunes. We're wrapping up our USMLE Step 1 Study Smarter Series, the best, free audio resource for USMLE Step 1 prep.
ITB Audio Qbank and iOS Beta App
To get started, first, create a Boardsinsider Account on our website insidetheboards.com
- All of our podcasts in one place organized into playlists for easy studying (also with less ads and exclusive content)
- Mindfulness meditations designed specifically for medical students
- A monthly offering of high yield content (questions dissections, audio qbank samples) available only on our mobile app.
Subscribe to an ITB premium account and get additional features
- Access to 500+ audio optimized board style practice questions in our Audio Qbank. The Step 1 version is powered by Exam Circle and the Step 2 Version is powered by OnlineMedEd. New questions added each month.
- High Yield Pharmacology (powered by Lecturio) with 100 of the top pharm questions you need to know for both Step 1 and Step 2
- Audio Flashcards (coming soon)
Our audio qbank is THE PERFECT companion for studying for the boards on the go. And we're adding content and improving it all the time.
Learn more about the Audio Qbank by InsideTheBoards mobile app here
Legal Stuff and Credits
InsideTheBoards is not affiliated with the NBME, USMLE, COMLEX, NBOME or any professional licensing body. InsideTheBoards fully adheres to the policies on irregular conduct outlined by the aforementioned credentialing bodies.
Music: Better Days, "Tired Bones, Weak Minds" from the album What You Did to Me. Listen to Better Days on Spotify.