Part 2 of our discussion with Ryan Orwig from STATMed Learning and his former student, Maureen, now a resident on what makes a "bad" test taker and what things you can do to improve your test-taking skills and studying to increase your USMLE or COMLEX scores (not to mention acquiring the ability to enter a testing center with more confidence).
Go to thestatprogram.com/ITB for a special discount on an exclusive ITB-only STATMed Boards workshop. And don't forget to checkout our Study Smarter Series for the USMLE Step 1 & COMLEX Level one on your favorite podcatcher. Or just go to this link to listen in iTunes, or here to listen on Podbean
Music: Courtesy of Rou Reynolds. Enter Shikari, "Anaesthetist" from The Mind Sweep.
ITB Audio Qbank and iOS Beta App
To get started, first, create a Boardsinsider Account on our website insidetheboards.com
- All of our podcasts in one place organized into playlists for easy studying (also with less ads and exclusive content)
- Mindfulness meditations designed specifically for medical students
- A monthly offering of high yield content (questions dissections, audio qbank samples) available only on our mobile app.
Subscribe to an ITB premium account and get additional features
- Access to 500+ audio optimized board style practice questions in our Audio Qbank. The Step 1 version is powered by Exam Circle and the Step 2 Version is powered by OnlineMedEd. New questions added each month.
- High Yield Pharmacology (powered by Lecturio) with 100 of the top pharm questions you need to know for both Step 1 and Step 2
- Audio Flashcards (coming soon)
Our audio qbank is THE PERFECT companion for studying for the boards on the go. And we're adding content and improving it all the time.
Learn more about the Audio Qbank by InsideTheBoards mobile app here
Insidetheboards is not associated with the NBME, USMLE, COMLEX, NBOME or any professional licensing body. InsideTheBoards fully adheres to the policies on irregular conduct outlined by the aforementioned credentialing bodies.